The ICO regards it as very important that staff are being informed about what they should like out for and how to respond. For instance; would every member of your team know how to recognise a Data Subject Access request and know what to do about it?
Training is often one of the early steps for raising staff awareness and bringing staff on-board with best practice., and keeping them there; as is to be expected from the initiation of a new regulation, much information, insight and lessons will emerge over the next year or so; and your staff need to know what to look out for and what to do.
We are pleased to provide training sessions (from 90 minutes in duration, to up 2 days) with a syllabus ranging from a 'grounding on the real world implications of GDPR' to 'expanded specialist sessions' that delve into the fine detail of the requirements of GDPR.
We've recently provided training sessions for;
- Private events for several law firms.
- Open, cross sector events in London for an auditing organisation.
- An accountancy firm and their clients.
- A regional law society, for its members.
- A regional group of Will-writers, for its members.
- A national assessment/auditing organisation, for its assessment team.