When you work with us:
- You'll have more freedom to concentrate on the important things you need to do (like face-to-face contact with clients and focusing on running your business - the activities that make you money) while we're taking care of the admin tasks that consume your time.
- You won't miss important phone calls when you are away from the office.
- You'll have operational flexibility: You only pay for the hours you use. If the needs of your business vary from month to month, from 1 hour to 20 hours, we can adjust to fit your requirements.
- You don't pay Employer’s NI contributions, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity pay or pensions. PDA trades as a limited company and we use our own equipment and work from our office. So, if you are looking to expand your business and want to avoid taking on staff, and the additional responsibilities that entails, we could be the right option for you.
- You'll get our learning and expertise, gained from years of working in a variety of client/admin situations. So, if there are some areas of administration expertise that you don't currently have within your organisation, PDA can probably plug that gap.
- You'll have the confidence in knowing that you'll always work with the same, very professional person - who takes the time to learn about your business and the way you work, so that no matter how occasional the assistance, our approach will always be consistent and (unlike working with 'temps') you won't need to re-train a new person each time